Do you want to work for one of the leading Geomatics companies in Europe today?
Murphy Surveys is one of the leading consultancies in Europe. We are an ambitious and innovative company, and through our commitment to invest in people, technology and best practice, we continuously strive to be the best and remain ahead of the field in everything we do.
With offices nationwide in Ireland, the UK and in Spain, Germany and Italy, we are continuously developing and expanding our team. Building on a strong reputation of over 35 years, we are recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Europe today.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Surveyor – Survey & UAV
Calling all Senior Surveyors – Are you ready for a new challenge?
Murphy Surveys are currently recruiting for an energetic and ambitious individual with extensive survey experience to become an integral part of the Survey and UAV Sales and Management team in our Kilcullen Head Office.
- You will be working within the largest and longest running department of the Murphy Surveys. The Survey & UAV department is key to the growth of the company in Ireland.
- You will be a key member of a dynamic team which operates in the ever-changing world of surveying in Ireland.
- You will be involved is the tendering and winning of multi-disciplined major civil and infrastructure projects within the state.
- Our teams use the latest laser scanning, GPS and UAV technologies available to the market and you will be a part of an innovative team apply these technologies to our client’s projects.
- Full support from our research and development team will be provided to help apply these technologies.
- You will be involved in the full life cycle of the project from assessing the clients needs to the feedback from the client following delivery of the project.
- You will have the opportunity develop client relationships with key stakeholders in the development of the built environment within Ireland.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English (written and spoken)
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplined team
- Self-motivated and an ability to work on your own initiative when required
- Some experience in a similar role (not essential)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Extensive experience of current surveying equipment and practices
- SCSI/RICS membership desirable (not essential)
- The right to work in Ireland
Location: Kilcullen Business Campus, Kilcullen, Co. Kildare